Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lost in you!!!


I fear the daybreak as it wakes me from dreams of you,
What wouldn’t I give for them to be so true;

Yet love the day, as it brings me closer to you,
I feel a warmth seeping through;

My heart skips a beat, as my eyes rest on you,
Thrilled by the chilling air that just blew;

Hiding those blushes as my cheeks turn red,
Counting my pulse I slowly tread;

As I watch you daily from behind the screens,
I wait for that one fulfilling glimpse;

That innocent smile that spreads on your face,
Drives my nerves to a state of craze;

Today I stand with my hands stretched,
See how your name is in every vein etched;

Wish I could convey these feelings to you,
But scared that I will lose the friendship that just grew;

Every thought of you fills my tiny little heart,
With your image carved even though we are miles apart;

Wiping the tears gushing down from my eyes,
I wonder if you could hear my silent cries;

Why can’t you read my eyes and remove my grief?
And stand by me for however brief?

This never happened before and entirely new,
Will you ever understand this, ‘coz I am totally lost in you!!

9 comments: